Friday, July 10, 2009

Olivia turns 5!









I can't believe she's five! Where did the time go? Breathe, breathe.
Our one and only

princess is growing up. But not so much that she has outgrown her favorite princesses, so I was excited that she chose them for her birthday party theme. We borrowed the "photo ops" princess cutouts from the pumpkin walk, (the hours and hours and hours of work there has it's benefits) and made our party around them. Olivia's primary aged girls, a couple of cousins, and some girls that she plays with while I visit teach their moms came and we ended up with a fun number of twelve dancing princesses at the party. We had a treasure hunt, made "Princess Aurora" dolls out of crepe paper and soap bottles, and took pictures with the Disney Princesses. It was all very pink and fluffy and perfect for our "girly little girl"! Happy Birthday, Princess Olivia!

No comments: