This is tradition, the last day of none, the day before each of our babies turns one year old!
I'm a sentimental mom who likes to hold onto the innocence of childhood. Somehow, turning one year old is a hard day for me, so I take pictures of their last day before their birthdays and reflect on the past year. Jacob has grown up faster than the others did, or so it seems. We are so busy running with everything that it seems I have missed so much of his babyhood. I'm thankful for pictures to look at and remind me of the moments I have forgotten. I swore I'd never forget anything of any of our kids. Boy was I wrong! Jacob's "last days of" falls on pioneer day - what fun! We can guarantee he will have pictures of this day every year. Happy "last day of none" Jakers! We love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment