Same thing as always. A bunch of crazy family members running around in the woods with saws and axes, on the frantic hunt for "the best tree ever"! The moms all went sailing down a snowy hill on saucers. The kids had a blast and we came away from the experience with a greater appreciation and more love for each other. John lay in bed the night following the tree hunt, and in his sleepy state said "You know, I think I'll be cutting down my own tree when I'm ninety four!" That kind of summed up how our whole family feels about this tradition!!
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Christmas Tree Hunt 2009
Same thing as always. A bunch of crazy family members running around in the woods with saws and axes, on the frantic hunt for "the best tree ever"! The moms all went sailing down a snowy hill on saucers. The kids had a blast and we came away from the experience with a greater appreciation and more love for each other. John lay in bed the night following the tree hunt, and in his sleepy state said "You know, I think I'll be cutting down my own tree when I'm ninety four!" That kind of summed up how our whole family feels about this tradition!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment