Choosing the activity for FHE is the favorite assignment.
This summer we planted 6 zucchini plants. Now don't laugh, I'm not new at this.I knew what I was doing.
If you miss a day of picking zucchini, the next day you will come back to find this...
and what do you do with zucchinis the size of torpedoes?
Have zucchini boat races!
and that, my friends, is exactly the reason we planted 6 zucchinis
FHE activity planned. No fighting over whose game we will be playing!
The best part: some neighbor kids came over to watch what we were doing, and we told them about Family Home Evening. Then we passed the boats on to them at the end of the evening, and pointed out to the kids our opportunity for missionary work. Two lessons in one evening! And they didn't even know they were getting the second one!
No comments:
Post a Comment