Thursday, August 25, 2011

Our last hurrah!

Feeling totally guilty for not having done much this summer - casts put a big damper on the swimming thing which is usually a major part of summer - I decided to forgo my housecleaning plans for the last day of summer and surprised the kids with a trip to the dinosaur park in Ogden. They were thrilled!

The older kids thought the animatronic dinosaurs were great...

See the look of terror on the babies faces?

They are pretty cool!

Apprehensive about going into the park...




Two peas in a pod! These two are my non stop, into everything, bigger than their own breeches, think they are the cat's meow stinkers!

Growing up so much!

Spending time with Grandma




She is such a nap fighter! Up way past her naptime!


 I don't know why I didn't save the money and just find a manhole for them to throw rocks down!


She thinks she's such a big girl!



Grandma is always such a trooper. She follows along even when I know she is tired, but she would rather make the memories than stay at home in the air conditioning alone. We love you Great Grandma!

Love my kids!

This is Matthew's 98 degree sweaty-head hairdo!


Digging up dinosaurs!


I love this one!
So that's it. Summer is over and it's back to school. I will miss having them with me everyday, but I am excited for the growth and learning that is coming this year!

No comments: