Tuesday, September 29, 2009

First Days of School! Spencer starts 4th grade!





Spencer and Olivia each had their own first day of School as the kindergarteners start a week after the other kids, but none the less we made the first day preparations for each of them. Daddy gave them their start of school blessings the night before, we laid out their first outfits, set out the back packs and charged up the camera batteries.
When did Spencer get old enough to be a fourth grader? It seems like I was just taking him to preschool! This is nuts, and almost unfair, but I do have to say that each stage has been fun! I hope this year can be as fantastic as last year was for you, Bud!

In these pictures is neighbor Brigette, who walks with them to school.

1 comment:

Aubrey's Outlet said...

What the heck? I remeber when there was nothign that could make him happier than an old ratty or brand new sock! I don;t tihnk that will do the trick anymore he is far to mature for such things! 4th grade?? I dont mean to freak you out but in no time he will be in middle school, then High School, driving a car and dating. 4th grade looks pretty good now roght? I am jsut trying to keep things in prespective! WOW he is getting so old! And he is a mighty handsome young man at that!