Friday, October 8, 2010

Cheap Entertainment-To infinity and beyond!

I think this is pretty self explanatory. Jacob's Buzz Lightyear wings. John. You do the math.


Now that's "Falling with Style"!

And to be fair to John: pictures of everyone else (except me. I'll spare you that scary sight!)







And yes, we did let them jump off the couch, err...fly off the couch.

2 comments:

Ericksens and their half dozen said...

I love all these posts!! Wow, I just checked on these the other day and it was still the jazz one. This one of John is hilarious. It's a keeper! I miss you guys, but am thankful for these pictures I can smile upon. Thank you for your post below. I feel the SAME Way you do. Thank you, thank you. You are a dear woman of whom I will cherish and look up to forever more.

Nicole Norris said...

Oh that is just hilarious! I love when adults act like kids. We tend to take life a little too serious sometimes.