Poor little man. First he breaks his arm on Thursday. Then on Saturday, he falls running along the sidewalk because the weight of the cast has thrown off his balance and gets a goose egg and road rash on his forehead. Then Sunday, at a ward members house for dinner, he runs over to play on their swing set two minutes after we arrived and gets stung by 5 wasps...on the face! I got stung by a wasp once, right on the behind. It hurt like crazy!! I was literally jumping up and down on the driveway in pain for like 10 minutes! I can't even imagine how bad 5 stings to the face would feel for the tiny little guy! It has been a tough week!
 |
| Jacob's temporary cast - until the swelling goes down! :( |
Get well soon Jacob!
And just for kicks...pictures of Jacob and Avvy the day he got his cast. Avvy thinks she's something special...which she is!
3 comments:
She's getting so big.. so sad and cute
wait a minute...is it true?! This is posting my comments?! You guys are so missed and I couldn't agree with you more, it's fun to be apart of your family. Even if its through blogging. We love you guys dearly...you're still on our Zion list :) Hope all is well. Would love to talk to you soon. There are those people in your life that come into it, for even a brief moment, but you are left forever changed. My dear friend-you are one of those.
Poor little guy!!! :( But I love his cute smile! We're getting excited to come home and see everybody very soon! Miss you all!
Post a Comment