Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Officially Diaper Free!

This is our latest and greatest...we are a diaper free home!!
A week and a half before her 2nd birthday, Avvy decided to potty train herself. And I finally gave in as I was down to the realization that I either had to potty train her, or duct tape her diapers on her! She chose the latter!

She is such a determined little stinker that there is no reasoning with her. When she decides something, there is NO talking her out of it!
 

She is such a bossy little mother, she frequently gets Jacob dressed in his clothes or pajamas. And more than once we have had to stop her from wiping him while he is in the bathroom doing his business!

This is our little stinker...what a personality! Can you see why I gave in to this one?

 We call her "Little Miss Sass"!

And I'm a little (teensy-tiny) bit sad about this last connection to babies in our home...but I think I'll get over it!

No comments: